Electrical Installation Director
- Weave the four tables of electrical installation plan and organize the implementation (installation schedule, equipment entry table, personnel/tool configuration table);
- Promote the standardization of electrical installation (safety, quality, progress, technology) and the implementation of various management systems;
- Draw the electrical installation drawing according to the equipment layout;
- According to the electrical installation diagram, count the bridges and cables and make a BOM list;
- Apply for the procurement plan and organize delivery according to the electrical installation plan and BOM list;
- Provide the layout of Party A's low-voltage power distribution room, the layout of the central control room and the cable scheme.
- College degree or above, major in mechatronics;
- Proficiency in EPLAN, CAD software, holding electrician certificate;
- More than 3 years experience in mechatronics design, more than 3 years work experience in electrical installation, more than 2 years management experience in the same position.