- Weave the four tables of the project installation plan and organize the implementation (installation schedule, equipment entry table, personnel/tool configuration table);
- Promote the standardization of equipment installation (safety, quality, progress, technology) and the implementation of various management systems;
- Organize equipment installation resources and sign equipment installation contracts;
- Organize project technical disclosure and implement standardized training;
- Coordinate the relationship between Party A, Party B and Party C;
- Organize project acceptance;
- Refund by node;
- Organize weekly/monthly project coordination meetings, and compile project weekly/monthly work reports to Party A.
- Bachelor degree or above, civil engineering, animal science, aquaculture, mechanical related undergraduate majors;
- Proficiency in various office software and CAD;
- Proficiency in project management tools.